Hello Mamas and Papas! I'm really excited that we are planning a winter getaway. It has been fun following the email ideas. As I was reading through the emails, I was thinking about how to create an even better way to communicate amoungst ourselves. How about trying out a blog? It would also be a fun way to post pictures and document our activities, post helpful weblinks, recipes, and have a discussion all in one place, and more. I am happy to take on the role of main blogger and photo-uploader, however, I'd love for the blog to belong to all of us. We can all by share the password and login so that anyone can post as an author. Or, you can just comment as a reader anytime without signing in. The blog format might be new to some, but it should be easier and more flexible than emails. It is like a yahoo group and a website combined. Feedback? Ideas? Shall we give it a try?
I went ahead and created "Our Seattle Village" just to show what is possible---hopefully we will all have had a chance to check this out and can talk more about playgroup about whether this sounds like a good way to document, plan, share, and communicate.
For a group blog example, see
http://nscctoddlerwednesday.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks, Lara, for starting this up!
What an exciting way to keep everyone informed. I have it set on my google reader to update me with posts that people add. I'm excited to be able to read about everyone's ideas at work online!
John
Post a Comment